Akron/Cuyahoga Falls - bid $45, declined, added:

Akron South - bid $50, declined, added:

Canton - bid $55, declined, added:

Macedonia-Twindburg - bid $60, declined, added:

Fairlawn - dropped bid to $50 (Fairlawn wasn't first chouce)- bid was accepted:

Holiday Inn Akron-Fairlawn (3*???)

4073 Medina Road

Akron, OH 44333

Total with fees & taxes: $410.77, or approx $59/night. Does anybody know anything about this hotel? It's not on Tripadvisor. Thanks!

I have not stayed here personally but live in Akron, and have had friends that stay there. I think for the area its pretty good $$ wise.

It is right off I-77 a little west of Fairlawn. You will be about 1/4 of a mile from where LeBron James is building his new house :) LOL. (seriously! you can look for the Akron General Medical Center Wellness Center and there is a neighborhood just north of its parking lot and the HUGE house under construction is his!)

Its an okay hotel - I am a little surprised that it is 3* though. I would put it at 2 1/2 only because its not really a full service hotel. It is new though, You are close to EVERYTHING in this area... food (of all kinds) a mall, gas, and shopping, shopping, shopping. Hyde Park Grill is a really well known steakhouse here - although I am really no help there because I am a vegetarian :)

Have a great visit to Akron - there really is a lot to do and see here - you just have to look a litle harder :o Oh, and if you are not from the area, you have to try Strickland's Frozen Custard - there is one right down the street (on the other side of Barnes and Noble, in the same plaza as Brubaker's) it is very good, locally owned soft frozen custard Mmmm!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]