Does Hotwire charge fees?

colmcbride
By colmcbride,
in

I'm new to this forum and have not used HW or PL.

I have read pages of posts, and done 38 pages of "search" and I still have a question.

Over and above hotel charges I may face, if I accept a hotel offer from HW, will I also have to pay a fee for using Hotwire and if so, how much and how will that fee be paid?

Also, as an aside......what does the words "pinned" mean in front of a topic?

I have learned lots from our fellow "Michigan" administrator, thereuare, and I say "Go Blue"

Thanks lots!!

HOTWIRE (and priceline's) fee is bundled into the "fees and taxes" line... this amount (and the total) will be shown before you commit your credit card information. Essentially the fee for each comes to about $6-$7 per nite.

There is no additional fee paid to either booking service.

PINNED: forums are ranked chronologically in descending date order (so that the newest threads are at the top of the forum). Pinned threads always remain at the top of the forum... usually because they are important or refered to frequently.

GO BLUE!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]