Priceline Hotel: Resort Hilton Head Island Marriott Golf and Beach Resort

Libornib
By Libornib,
in

I have not yet put any bids in for my desired stay and dates. I've been trying to develop a strategy. As I read about re-bidding, I've trying to see where I can select other hotel categories in the zone I'm looking at. For example, what I'm trying to bid is a "resort". If my resort bid is not accepted, I can't see a place to select 3 or 4 star properties. When the city I select comes up, the only options I have are to select the resort or a 2.5 star and lower. Help!

Be sure to read our reply to the follow-up to your Miami thread.

There are no re-bid zones available in Hilton Head since there are no other adjacent zones. Therea are also no 3* or 4* bidding available as priceline doesn't offer hotels at this star quality in this zone.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dates are 7/1-7/5.

Bidding a resort.

The hotel site has rooms for about $250. HOTWIRE for about $150.

I bid $85 and was rejected. I based my bid somewhat on what another poster won a couple of months ago for the same dates at $70/night.

I know I must wait 24 hrs to re-bid, but if my wife was to create an account with a different CC#, would this be permissible?

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]