RDU to Tyler, TX

aperson001`
By aperson001`,
in

Hi everyone! I'm new to priceline and need some advice. I'm sending my daughter (and my mom) to Tyler, TX for camp. It starts on 7/15 and ends on 7/19. Cheapest flights I've found using Expedia, Travelocity, etc are ranging from $444 to $468 plus fees and taxes. I'd like to give priceline a try. I'm willling to fly them in on 7/14 and out on 7/20 so that flight times won't be an issue (and hopefully we'll save enough to justify the hotel costs of $50 per night for 2 nights). Any thoughts on how much I should bid? Is $250 or $300 too low?

Thanks in advance for any insight and/or tips :)

This is too cool! We are heading for Pine Cove Camp this weekend, and are wanting help with bidding on the Holiday Inn Hotel on Broadway Avenue. It's the only 3 Star Hotel in Tyler that we usually stay in.

Can anyone help me get started with my very first bid with Priceline in the Holiday Inn. When I looked at the Priceline list, this is the only 3 star hotel they list. This is good news, b/c this is where we usually stay the night before dropping the girls off at camp!

Thanks to all!

Let me know how your kids like Pine Cove Camp, if this is the camp y'all are going to!

Elizabeth

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]