Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Cleveland (Independence-Beachwood) Courtyard Independence

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Since it is on the road, so I checked it out before any surprise on the way back, and I am glad that I checked it out, there is a huge road construction, so when you get to this hotel, you need to do more detours, which is not that hard, just follow the sign, but first time follow GPS and hit the road block, a bit panic ...

I also check out the nice Hyatt Place right next to it, very trendy and nice, there are dozen nice hotel in the area, and it is a wonderful expanding town!!!

I also check out 2 miles down the road the Canal Park and walk around, very nice ...

On the way from I-80-W become I-76-W and then hit this Univ of Akron, so nice, everything new, the student union is fantastic, got you see it for yourself, the Inventors Hall of Fame is right at entrance of UA, and the Speedway store at gas station got 79 cent HUGE (any size same price) icy!

Also visited Great Lake Science Museum, about 9 miles away from here, take I-77-North then I-90-E and will follow sign over ... next to it also Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, ...etc. Visited before and still very interesting, at 1st floor tells you all about the Great lakes area...

• 2 weeks later...

On the way back from Chicago, it was a long 350 miles drive and did not leave Chicago till close to dark so arrived hotel around 3am ... :) Front desk was very nice and checked in very quick, and in fact got us a nice 14 ft ceiling room at 1st floor near side entrance, so everything was smooth... (glad I checked out on the way to Chicago and did not get panic on all the road block... :o

Check out prompt when wake up the following morning since there were another 460 miles to drive home. Hotel staff were nice... just take Fwy 480 East then very smoothly became I-80-East. So this hotel is also very good mid point hotel since when coming over from Chicago, I-80-East became Fwy 480-East was also very smooth, till get off Fwy 77 and arrived right away.

On thing I notice was that dozen of road constructions along I-80 while I was heading Chicago now seemed to be all complete (may be because of July 4), so coming back was much smoother ... :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]