Hotwire Hotel: What is a 2.5* in San Juan on Hotwire?

nina
By nina,
in

Any ideas? Amenities are beach access, pool, complimentary breakfast and laundry. It's $108 for 4/17 which I think is high for a 2.5*, but I'm starting to get nervous. I'm finding nothing for that night and I need 2 rooms pre-cruise.

Any ideas of which hotel that might be? I've never booked less than a 4 star so a 2.5* is kind of scary, I'd love to at least have an idea of what hotel it might be.

Thanks!

This hotel has not yet been identified, but some guesses include the Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn, and Best Western.

Give the $125/nite rate you have as a back-up at the Normandie, i would sooner take that over an unknown 2.5* at $108 (after Hotwire fee the rates will be very close). This will enable you to wait out Priceline and Hotwire a bit longer for inventory as well get you close to the Caribe Hilton where you spend some time so that the Normandie is literally just your place to sleep.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]