Hotwire Hotel: 3-star hotel in Nashville Intl Airport BNA?

mygodshesaid
By mygodshesaid,
in

This property has not yet been identified... if i were to take a guess i'd suspect the Hilton Garden Inn or Holdiay Inn Select may be two of the possibilities, but these amenities are quite common so there are likely others.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide to do or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

do they use the hotel class or just the tripadvisor rating?
I'm not sure what you're asking.

Also, some hotels don't show all the amenites in order to increase the opacity... so just because a hotel serves a complimentary breakfast, and that amenity is not shown, i wouldn't rule it out entirely (although it may diminish the chances of it being that property)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Every company uses their own rating system... there is no correlation between the star ratings (quality level) at Trip Advisor and the ratings that HOTWIRE uses.

If HOTWIRE shows a 'user review' rating in the detail description then they're refering to the user ratings... but they're not always accurate as HOTWIRE doesn't update that information that frequently.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]