Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire's 3.5* Niagara Falls

byeloe
By byeloe,
in

The terms and conditions on the Radisson site say...

"2.) If a rate is found on another website that is lower than the best available rate on Radisson.com, Customer Service must be able to confirm that the rate is for the same date(s), the same room type, the same number of guests, the same hotel and same rate terms or restrictions (i.e. the rate guarantee and rate cancellation policies) prior to awarding the Best Online Rate Guarantee."

"11.) Group rates, corporate rates, wholesale rates, affinity/association rates or rates which are part of a travel package (that include more than hotel accommodations) do not qualify."

I'm pretty sure that the "Double the Difference Guarantee" doesn't apply to Hotwire, PriceLine or othe "opaque" travel sites, since they are treated as wholesale rates, and there is no cancellation available for them.

MJRBIM

I think the poster is refering to Hotwire's Double the Difference Guarantee.

They're trying to figure out the Hotwire hotel, hoping it's the Radisson. Buying it thru Hotwire at a high price and then cashing in thru Hotwire's Guarantee by showing a lower rate found elsewhere.

You can see many examples of this by using the board's search feature (just don't forget to search further back than 30 days) or by browsing thru Nevada>>Hotwire as this seems to happen a lot in Vegas.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire's vacation package identifies the Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview as 3.5 stars with the following amenity icons:

Shuttle

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness Center

Hi-Speed Internet Access

Business Center

Are these the same amenities you're seeing in the opaque hotel-only category? If so, you've probably got a match......

Hi Thanks

I did try that match and thought that it was the radisson, but I was not sure if hotwire had any other 3.5* hotels in the area with the same amenities.

I would hate to pay $172 per night for some other hotel and not be able to get the double the difference.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]