Priceline Hotel: 4* Oakland East Bay (Concord-Lafayette) Renaissance Club Sport

BEAV
By BEAV,
in

Same day bid at 6:00pm. Bids of $61, $66 and $68 rejected. Accepted at $71.

Nice to have a 4 star hotel just up the street when the power goes out at home for 12 hours on a 100 degree day.....

Renaissance Club Sport Walnut Creek

Concord - Lafayette

2805 Jones Road

Walnut Creek

Check-In Date:

Thu, Jun 14, 2007

Check-Out Date:

Fri, Jun 15, 2007

Your Offer Price Per Room: $71.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $15.80

Total Charges*: $86.80

Bid placed through link to PRICELINE from SavingsBarn.com

More good reason to keep a little charge in the laptop battery! :) (or did you use dial-up and/or go someplace that does have power) I assume the hotel does have electricity or generators?

Thanks for sharing your win and for using the SavingsBarn.com links to begin your bidding.

Hope you enjoyed your stay and that things returned back to normal sooner than expected.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, laptop it was in a house that was heating up FAST. Had that option not been available, I simply would have walked into the hotel's business center and placed my bid from there! Lucikly, the hotel's power was out for only an hour, despite being less than a mile from my house where the power was down for 12 hours. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]