2adults 2 children

ameneties are -

Fitness

Pool

Restuarant

Buisness centre

Internet access

Spa

Am having trouble finding anything reasonable for these dates, have bid up to $120 on priceline for 4* but no luck yet. Dont know whether i`m too early ? :) Thanks for your help

Hotel hasn't been identified yet. I tried matching it against Vacation Package hotels and couldn't find a match.

Probably you can win a 4* on Priceline for less than $120, maybe less than $100, if you wait a few weeks.

edited to add: You also have a requirement for two beds. Maybe HOTWIRE is the way to go then, as Priceline only guarantees double occupancy.

Do you need a 4* hotel or is this simply 'all that is shown' on HOTWIRE?

EasyClickTravel has some 3* hotels which are in the $100-$150 range (almost all are cancellable, so may be a good back-up while you continue to search). You can use our Off The Record Reverse Look-up Tool for the 'opaque' properties.

Another option if you're serioulsy considering the above is to try Priceline for two rooms... which may end up being about the same price as the above (this assumes your kids are of age to be in a room by themselves and/or you and the other adult are willing to potentially sleep in separate rooms, one with each child)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This new 4.5 Hotwire entrant has been bugging me for better than a week. I hate unsolved mysteries. But after a little research, I'd bet money this is the Palace Hotel (Starwood Luxury Collection). There simply aren't many hotels left in this zone that aren't already Hotwire participants and would merit the 4.5 rating and have the amenities listed. Incidentally, Hotwire's vacation package product doesn't indicate that any of the current 4 star hotels have been upgraded to 4.5, so we can forget that possibility.

As Bay Area locals we make overnight leisure trips to SF often. I'm tempted to purchase this property, as I'm seeing it priced in the $120 range for weekend/holiday dates. However, if it's the Palace Hotel, I'm a bit leery as the Trip Advisor reviews are quite mixed.

Colfax makes a good point, however, in that Hotwire will guarantee you two beds if you plug 2 adults 2 children into your search.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]