Priceline Hotel: Resort Miami (Beach) Sheraton Bal Harbor

crh
By crh,
in

Want to go to Key Biscayne for 3 nights starting July 29th. I think the Sonesta Resort is the one priceline has?? Is there any chance I will be able to get it ? Is 90.00 to low?

Have another question - Also want a good hotel in South Beach starting Aug. 1 for 3 nights. Aren't rates a lot lower that time of year? Want beachfront resort or 4*. Are all priceline resorts and 4* hotels beachfront?? What would be a good bid for either one. We really do want beachfront, good pool and large hotel - any suggestions?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is a tough area for Priceline bidding and is infrequently bid upon.

However, you have 8 re-bid zones giving you a total of 9 bids per 72 hours (re-bidding is further explained here: PRICELINE TIPS: Re-Bidding Explained. If you're new to Priceline feel free to confirm your re-bid zones with us before proceeding.

As we don't have any reported wins for this area i looked at the property you mentioned and found a $159/nite rate. I would therefore start and proceed as follows:

Bid $60, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $70, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $75, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $100.

Let us know how it goes.

Please start a new topic for your South Beach stay (if you win them both, it would be too difficult to display both wins in the topic title) and i will answer your questions in that post.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding any of the above.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You could try again in 72 hours and perhaps bring your maximum bid up to $125 (therefore starting your bidding at $85). But keep in mind you could always be surprised with the hotel if you don't get what you expect.

Consider the savings involved vs. booking the $159 rate mentioned above (i didn't shop that price, it was the first rate i found) and determine how much you need to save to make it worth 'the risk'.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you find a user/post that shows this hotel was won then we will add it to the list.

From the first line of the hotel lists:

This list is NOT a complete list of all hotels that Priceline offers in this area, it is ONLY a compilation of hotels that have already been reported on this forum.

Anyway we can combine lists from other sources (not naming names of sites)?

This is by far the nicest, friendliest and best mannered bidding site on the web. And I know that once everyone discovers how friendly, Helpfull and nice the moderators and members are....this place will be packed!

I just think it would be great if we could combine the list that are out there. I would be more than happy to help compile from all the many sources. I know the moderators here are already stretched thin from all the AMAZING help they have provided.

Trey Clark

:) :) :o :)

All material on message boards is copyrighted and we will do things the proper way. We can't just bend the rules when it suits our own needs :)

Just continue to help spread the word and support this site and we'll reach our goals soon enough.

Thanks for the encouragement and recognizing the effort that's involved.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]