PR San Juan Wyndham Condado Plaza

birdnutty
By birdnutty,
in

A review: We stayed here on Sat, March 6. The grounds are gorgeous, the room was very nice, although on a major road that was extremely noisy. It only started cooking around 10 PM and built up from there. Thank God we always travel with earplugs, or we never would've slept a wink. Before we checked in, they wanted an imprint of my card, which was fine, then made me sign an agreement that I would be paying 2 taxes, the regular hotel tax, and a resort fee. Each was 11%. I knew I'd already paid the regular tax through Hotwire, so I told the clerk that and crossed off that part of the agreement. Sure 'nough, tho, the next day when I got my bill, it was all on there. I fixed it with the morning clerk, who readily took it off without a second glance. I can't help but wonder if they do this all the time and actually get away with it with some folks. My $130 room still ended up costing me over $165 by the time taxes and Hotwire fees were added. It could've cost me $177 if I hadn't been paying attention.

Breakfast at the Wyndham was outrageous - $6 for coffee and 2 danish, or $17 for a buffet. We walked down the street about 200 feet and found a nice little caf

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]