Hotwire Hotel: Need Help ID'ing 3.5 Star Woburn-Burlington

redsox2006
By redsox2006,
in

Yes there is a Business Icon also. That is all of them. If anyone can confirm that this is the Hilton-Woburn, that would be great. I don't believe there are any 3.5* properties in Woburn or Burlington MA besides the Marriott Burlington or Hilton Woburn. Like I stated I do not want to end up in a smoke-free Marriott. Thanks!

Anyone know for sure?

We can't see the name of the hotel either, so nobody can know for sure... all you can do is take an educated guess based upon previous reports.

The above is a match for the Hilton Woburn so that would be our best guess, but no Marriott in this zone (other than the Courtyard, which i don't think you're refering to) has been reported, so it is possible that hotel has the same amenities and star rating as the Hilton (and probably also has all the amenities listed above).

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]