Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Missoula Red Lion Inn

spederson
By spederson,
in

We needed a hotel for the first night on our way back from the coast. I couldn't find any free-rebid zones for Missoula (couldn't seem to add Lolo, etc--maybe I was doing something wrong, but when I tried searching on those smaller towns around it, Missoula disappeared from the list--so my only option for a free rebid would have been to lower the star rating), so bid $50 off the bat for the highest class, 2-1/2*.

I got a counteroffer for $64 and hemmed and hawed for most of today and then decided to take it just to get it done with. The cheapest rate I found was on the Red Lion web site for $119 for that night, so I'm pleased to have saved just about 50%. It seems to have gotten pretty good reviews and I hope there will be no problem that we have two under-3 children with us (one with their own bed, the other one can bunk with us if need be).

One note: The Red Lion Inn needs to be changed on the hotel list--it is no longer a 2 star. There is also no 3* option listed anymore in Missoula, so the Doubletree needs to be taken out. Too bad--it looks really nice!

Hope this helps someone else!

Susan

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]