Hotwire Hotel: 2* Indianapolis (Northwest) Super 8 College Park

sage
By sage,
in

Amenities: Hi-Speed Internet (free), Complimentary Breakfast, Pool (outdoor), and Fitness Center (off-site)

Total price was $111.75 for 2 nights. Website rate was only $50/night plus taxes, so not a real bargain going through Hotwire, but this was a same day reservation. I think I've seen this 2 star for less $ before, but a good value regardless.

This wasn't the chain that I expected, but I'm pleasantly surprised with this Super 8's accommodations. My room seems nicely renovated, especially the bathroom area; everything is neat and clean within it, and in good working order. The breakfast includes hard-boiled eggs, danishes and bagels, bananas and juices, cereals, and make-your-own waffles. The staff is very courteous and quite responsive to service requests. The motel is in a good area (adjacent to Holiday Inn and dinner/show club). Ground and second floors are exterior walkway entry, the third floor has interior hall. The pool area looks clean and family-friendly. Internet is wireless with access code required, and there are 30+ cable stations including HBO.

New pinned listing for HW. I see from the Priceline pinned list this used to be a Fairfield Inn.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]