Hotwire Hotel: 3 * in White house/Capitol Hill

AUTUMN SUN
By AUTUMN SUN,
in

I was unable to take the Dallas trip d/t a family emergency. I have noted that on the Dallas forum.

As far as this stay I already have plane tickets purchased so im going one way or another. I thinking Hotwire because its 2 adults and two kids and looking for a hotel with pool for the kids. Close to mall .

Do you think the one I noted is Holiday-Inn on the hill? Thanks again.

The Holiday Inn is a possibility, but so are the Courtyard Convention Center and the Four Points... both of which also have the amentieis above. Any of these would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tryed to make the purchase tonight because I noticed the rate went up a dollar. The first time I tryed it went all the way through then suddenly a message came up that it could not be processed. I still have a hold on my bank account from it. I then tryed again and it said it was no longer available. I did another search and it came up again and said it was no longer available. So I guess im out of luck!

All the hotels you mentioned as possibilities would be fine. Ive convinced myself though that its Holiday-inn central/white house. I do not want this hotel, reviews are are not as good as others. So im undecided. Ill let you no what I end up doing. Thanks for the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]