Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles

sthak2001
By sthak2001,
in

Hello all!

Could someone please help me ID this Hotwire 3.5* hotel in Downtown Los Angeles?

Date: 06/08/07 to 06/10/07

Amenities: Fitness Center

Restaurant

High Speed Internet Access

Pool

Business Center

Price: $84 per night (regualry $99)

In reading the other posts, I first thought that this hotel would be either the Marriott or the Westin. However, I then looked at the "Regualr rate" of only $99, which neither of these hotels are normally.

So, any ideas :) ?

Thanks!

You *bump* a thread by adding a reply to it (as you have done) as that puts it at the top of the queque.

Please remember to follow-up your posts with whatever you ultimately do for the stay... that is the basic information that people come here most to view and it helps future users.

The above matches what has previously been reported for the Marriott and Wilshire Grand, so either of those would be our best guess. The Westin is possible, but would be a distant third guess to the other two.

The 'retail price' shown by HOTWIRE shouldn't be trusted as their stance is that the price shown is for a hotel of that star rating in the zone... not necessarily of that particular hotel.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

Let us know how it goes (or whatever else you decide to do) or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]