Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Maui (Kaanapali) Hyatt Regency

bluedog925
By bluedog925,
in

FYI: I got this property for $205 per night for 9/23 to 9/30 and couldn't be happier!!!

I've stayed at the Hyatt Maui 3 times already and this is the cheapest price paid EVER.

The rooms are exceptionally nice, with the best beds -- the property is beautiful

and yes, the beach area is a mere tiny strip. However, it's a very short walk to a wider

beach just one resort over.

Also, I've stayed a the Sheraton and to me, there is no comparison to the Hyatt's wonderful

property and amenities and we've never had a hard time parking there either.

The Sheraton lacked customer service we thought. They are right by black rock. However,

now that the cruise ships drop their cruise ship people off at black rock for snorkeling, it's not

peaceful and serene as it once was, so now the beach in that area can get real crowded on

cruise ship day [which is 6 days a week now]

We purchased our Hotwire room on May 9 and just today, June 1, it's now $255 a night before

tax on HW.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Glad to hear you're happy with the results.

Can you please add the amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]