Priceline Hotel: Am I bidding WAY to early??

KateH
By KateH,
in

My finacee and I want to spend a week in early January 2008 in Aruba. I've tried to bid a few times with no luck, do you think I am bidding WAY to early or that I am just bidding to low? I think my highest bid was for around $240 for a resort.

Thanks!

Thanks!! The dates are 1/2/08 to 1/9/08.

Any input would be appreciated. I have been trying almost daily, but my fear is that no hotels have relased these prices for this option, and eventually one will for considerably less than I am bidding for!!

It may just be too early, but rates at the Marriott are over $500/nite for this stay (while the Westin is well over $400/nite)... if rates stay up this high it may be tough to get an accepted bid.

Is SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID an option (depending on your options, if you're willing to consider this you may even want to wait awhile given the timeframe before your stay).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]