Priceline Hotel: Bidding Assistance 4*, Downtown Pittsburgh, 6/9

robertgp421
By robertgp421,
in

I've bid up to $60 on priceline for a 4* hotel in downtown Pittsburgh on Saturday, June 6. Each bid has been rejected. Successful bids have been reported up to $60 recently - any thoughts or strategies? The US Open is in Oakmont that weekend, so I'm thinking if we want a 4* hotel, we're probably out of luck? :)

Thanks.

Robert

Could you suggest a detailed bidding strategy for 6/30? I would be grateful - our main constraint is that we would like to not exceed $70 and stay in either the downtown or University Center area. We would genuinely like to stay at one of the four stars hotels. Our stay will keep us primarily in the Cultural District. Thank you so much.

There is no 4* bidding available in the University Center zone.

When bidding 4* in Pittsburgh there are eight re-bid zones available at the 4* level. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $50, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $57, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $59, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $61, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $63, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $65, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $67, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $69.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Also, if you come to Pittsburgh the weekend of June 9, don't stay East of the city if you plan on going to downtown Pittsburgh. The outbound parkway (I 76) will be closed outbound from Oakland to the Squirrel Hill tunnel from Friday night to Sunday. Traffic will be a nightmare.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]