Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Coast Mesa-Irvine) Hilton Irvine-SNA

chai714
By chai714,
in

After having booked through Priceline and getting 1 room at the Hilton Irvine for Saturday, May 26th, I called to request 2 beds. The lobby guy named "Eric" asked me my name and confirmation number which I gave him. He then said "sir, in order for me to grant your request you will need to tell me which website you booked through." I replied, "it was booked for me, I do not know." He then was rude and said, "I can't give you any requests if you don't tell me which website you booked through."

Why does it matter which website I booked through? Is this for identity confirmation purposes or do they treat each person different according to the website you booked through?

Sorry about that.

Bid $55, accepted on first bid.

Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport

Costa Mesa - Irvine

18800 Macarthur Blvd

Irvine, California 92612

949-833-9999

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $55.00

Subtotal: $55.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.86

Total Charges*: $68.86

Check-In Date:

Sat, May 26, 2007 / After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date:

Sun, May 27, 2007 / 12:00 PM

**Upon checkin, I was offered a "Parlor Room" (hotel was short on 2 bed rooms) which turned out to be awesome! Plasma TV, couch, loveseat, full sized dinner table with chandalier, mini-fridge, microwave, bare area, and very spacious. Stayed on the top floor (10th) and staff treated me like gold. Not sure why but maybe it was luck?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]