NY NYC Le Paker Meridien

Ibiza360
By Ibiza360,
in

By the way, this hotel rocks, I have used Hotwire to land this hotel several time, the customer service here is great, the rooms are stylish and sexy and you can request an upgrade for $15 for a park view room, well with the money as you will be in the towers. If you dont get a park view room, be sure to head up to the roof top pool for an incredible view, you can also walk out on the roof. Very impressive hotel overall.

Trent

• 1 year later...

I just returned from a stay at Le Parker Meridien on my first trip to NYC. This hotel is really nice. I wanted a good taste of the luxurious (albeit small) hotels that I've heard so much about. I booked it through hotwire, my story here.

Although it was a bit pricey, it was still cheaper than their advertised rate. The rooms are very modern and chic, just as the pictures on their website suggest. Flat screen TV, DVD player, and the entire console swivels. They also had a glass shower that was really cool since it covered half the bathroom. Very hip, very cool. And don't forget to have the fantastic Breakfast at the restaurant downstairs, Norma's. They have the BEST "crunchy french toast". made with poundcake!!!! Other than the size of the room, it was well worth the experience.

• 4 years later...

My husband and I stayed here in April of 2009 and got a rate of $120 using Priceline. The rooms were a little small, but hey, it's New York City. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept on, and the location was excellent. Be sure to get a burger at the Burger Joint in the lobby.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]