Hotwire Hotel: 2* NYC (Downtown-SoHo) Sohotel

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

For 6/18-6/21 the Marrakech Hotel can be booked thru Quikbook for $159/nite (average)... choose the "Book Now Pay Later" rate and you'll be able to cancel it. The 'problem' with this hotel is that 103rd Street is "pretty far up there" and while getting to midtown won't be difficult via subway, it'll become a 'chore' after a day or two.

Thank you for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase above.

How old are your kids? Which hotel are you flying in to? (assuming you're flying)

Let us know the above and i'll be better able to answer your question regarding the HOTWIRE hotels or sticking with the Marrakech (which hopefully you'd be able to use as a back-up and cancel if/when something better came along)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't see the MTS hotel available anymore when searching for your dates... just the 2* Downtown.

Hard to advise on this since i'm not sure i would be happy with any of the choices, but i would probably avoid the 2* HOTWIRE offer... too low rated for a truly opaque property.

Have you read the reviews of the Marrakech?

In the same general area, i think i would sooner take a chance with the Astor on the Park for $192/nite (you can read reviews HERE) and it's also cancellable up until a couple of days before your stay in case somthing else (hopefully) opens up.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Since we are are to visit Statute of Liberty and Chinatown the first few days. We finally decided to use your link to book with hotwire. Downtown/SOHO 2* at $209.

The hotel is Sohotel.

We found out, after booking, that other websites (venere, Travelo-city etc) are offering the same hotel for $189. Can we ask for refund of the difference?

Thanks for all your help.

Great... let us know how it goes.

Can you please also add the amenities associated with this property. You can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks for sharing your results and for adding this property to the Hotwrie Hotel List.

Enjoy your trip to NYC.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]