Hotwire Hotel: Center City East 5/26 - 5/28

JoshMiller
By JoshMiller,
in

Hi.

I'm looking for a hotel in Philadelphia (Center City East or Penn's Landing) for this weekend- Saturday 5/26 - Monday 5/28. It's a holiday weekend, so the pickings are slim.

I've used the Priceline bidding strategy and come up with nothing. I have a room reserved at the Latham at their "corporate" rate of $150 a night.

Hotwire is offering me a room (for Sunday night only!) at $99, with Fitness Center, Business Center, Restaurants and high-speed internet. From the hotwire hotel list, it looks like this is almost certainly either the Club Quarter or the Latham.

<from the hotel list>

3.5* Club Quarters

Amenities: Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Laundry

3.5* Latham Hotel

Amenities: Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

High-Speed Internet Access

<done>

There's no mention in the Hotwire page of it being a boutique hotel- does that mean it's not the Latham? We're traveling with another couple, and I don't want to make everyone move to save $50 (that is, stay in the Latham saturday night, and this Hotwire hotel Sunday night). But if this IS the Latham, that would be great.

Sorry for the long post- this is my first time using Hotwire.

Thanks!

Josh

If you build a Hotwire package for your dates (I used Hotel +Car) the only 3.5* that comes up is the Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel Philadelphia which has the amenities Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access.

Now this is no guarantee that it's the same hotel on the 'opaque' side of HOTWIRE but it's usually a good guess.

The Hotwire Hotel list is only those that have been reported on BB and the amenities listed there are not an exact match, so probably not a good guess.

If you bid through HOTWIRE please use the links that support the board.

Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]