Canada Vancouver Best Western Convention Centre Airport

KRXNLS
By KRXNLS,
in

Recently stayed here at a Priceline rate of $80 which I thought was a bit high considering the quality of the hotel, although the property was OK for a one night post trip stay.

Positives include a very efficient shuttle service from the airport, a friendly and fast check in with a statement that the room was pre-paid but no mention of Priceline . I asked for a non-smoking room which was no problem and was offered a King size room on the ground floor or a room with 2 double beds on the top floor.

Took the top floor room and it was a bit worn but clean. There was an ironing board and iron, coffee maker and internet hook up. There was a cigarette burn in the bed quilt - a bit surprising in a non-smoking room.

The location is good, in between the Marriott and the Hilton and close to stores and restaurants and there is a pleasant outdoor area.

This hotel badly needs a renovation. I understand that it is run by the same company that runs the Richmond Marriott and the Richmond Hilton so I guess the Best Western is the "poor cousin" and is getting very little attention!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]