VA Northern VA Residence Inn Dulles Airport IAD

martyYYZ1
By martyYYZ1,
in

I didn't see this hotel in the hotel list so I thought I'd post a review.

Very nice new hotel. Room was a decent size and had fridge, stovetop, microwave, desk. Internet was free. Windows opened so you could get fresh air.

Breakfast buffet and evening snacks/drinks were included. There was a 2 drink limit (wine/beer) and they actually kept track of the number of drinks each person had which I thought was odd. There was a shuttle van but I'm not sure how far it would take you.

The only downside of the hotel is that it's in such a new area that there isn't really anything around. There is a Burger King next door and a Target store which is opening soon. There was also a Wegmans grocery store down the street - about a 15 minute walk - but that's about it. If you want to go out to eat, you will need a car.

There is construction going on nearby as they are working on another new store but I did not hear any noise.

I enjoyed my stay and would be happy to stay here again, especially at my wining rate of $48!

Residence Inn By Marriott Dulles Airport At Dulles 28 Centre

Dulles Airport (IAD)

45250 Monterey Place

Dulles, Virginia 20166

703-421-2000

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]