Hotwire Hotel: 3* Boston (Back Bay-Copley Square) Best Western Roundhouse Suites

hanamarutaro
By hanamarutaro,
in

$133/night, Jun.19-21. Following amenities; Suttle Bus, Complimentary Breakfast, Fittness, Bussiness Center, Hi-speed Internet Access

I booked a room for my parents, but it was not gerat win at all. Because this hotel sold the same room at $138/night on it's official site, $5 discount was not great deal. In addtion, this hotel is far away from Copley Square and located not safe area(but good location for patients who visit Mass medical center). The same thing was already discussed in this forum, I regret this booking, and I should know this great website before my booking this hotel. I post this topic to hope that nobody will regret the booking as I did.

I wish all people enjoy their stay by HOTWIRE.com.

Thanks for 'warning' others...

Can you confirm the date(s) of your stay as the dates above are in the future (or was this last year... if last year, what about your others posts, as i've been adding the dates, and '07', to your topic titles)

You may want to add some of your comments about to the Hotel Review section of the board so that they'll be seen by more people once this thread makes its way off the front page of the forum (we also add links to the reviews next to the names of the hotels in the hotel lists)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I booked this hotel for my parents stay from 06/19/07-06/21/07 for two nights. I will pick up my parents by my car every day, because it is a little dangerous for old people to walk around this area. The room anounced suite room, but it is future stay, so I do not have some comments about the room. If the room will be nice, and my parents will not have any trouble during thier entire stay, I will put some comments.

Thanks for your response and suggestion.

• 1 month later...

My parent's travel in USA was cancelled. So, my parents did not stay at this hotel.

Here, I describe the whole story about my parent's booking of hotels through Hotwire for the people who have same trouble as ours. I booked several hotels including Boston through hotwire by using my mother's credit card for my parents. They could not visit USA because my father had emergency surgical operation 3 weeks before their travel, and I kept their hotel booking with assuming that all hotwire booking were non-refundable. On the day when they would check in the first hotel in USA, I called Hotwire customer service to inform that my parents could not show up because of my father's health condition. At that time, I never expect for refund, but surprisingly, the staff offered the refund for us at the reason of the medical issue. In addition, the patient is not my mother who used her credit card for the booking. But she had to take care of my father. Customer service sends Email about the preparation for medical documents to my parents. Thus my parents fax documents, and finally, they sent Email that all booking including the first stay was issued for refund (but it costs $25 of processing fee for each cancel of booking). I booked rent-car for my family and parents through Hotwire, too. But unfortunately, it was not issued for refund.

If you have to cancel your Hotwire booking because of medical issue, do not think that the booking is non-refundable and tell your situation to customer center. Refund must be dependent on the situation (acute or chronic, severe or mild and so on....).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]