Hotwire Hotel: Overland Park Kansas Zone *** Question?

kcmover
By kcmover,
in

Went to bid a hotel in Overland Park. and it came up with two three star hotels in Overland Park. One at 99.00 3.5 stars (Sheraton) and one at 49.00. The map shows Overland Park but it also has a slip in insert that could be considered Lenexa (seperate Map insert)

In overland Park there are three hotels considered that quality. Marriott, Doubletree and Perhaps the Embassy Suites might be a fourth.

In Lenexa Kansas there is the Radison hotel which is a dump and that hotel comes up on Priceline in the combined Overland Park - Lenexa Zone. But on Hotwire there is a listing for a ***three Star hotel for 67.00 and I would have to assume that is the Radison.

If I take the Hotwire hotel for $49.00 which says its listed in the 66210 zip code (Overland Park) Do I have any recourse to give it back if it ends up being the Radison which is in the 66215 zip code (Lenexa). The Radison is a dump and at best should be no higher then a 2 or a strech at 2.5.

Please give me your thoughts.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]