ORD to MNL

krungkrung
By krungkrung,
in

Hi! Newbie here!! Your site is very informative. I am trying to find for a cheap RT ticket from ORD to MNL leaving on June 8 (+/-1 day) and returning on June 19 (+/-1day). When I tried to bid on Priceline, it didn't say whether my offer ($400) is impossible or not, and they just added instantly the $200 tax and then credit card details on the bottom. That does mean that I could get a ticket with the price that I offered?

And what problems do you usually encounter with booking international flights on Priceline?

Thanks!!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Nothing above is indicative of an acceptance or a rejection... you won't know that until after you submit your bid :)

General problems with priceline and airfare is unknown depature/arrival times, unknown connections/layovers, etc. It's mostly an issue of needing to be very flexible in your plans as 'bad' departure/arrival times on each leg of your trip could essentially eliminate two days of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is not a lot of airfare bidding (domestic or international) because of the flexibility that is required and that airfare is currently at high capacity (in terms of plance occupancy) that there is not a lot of 'distressed inventory' to give away at deep discounts.

With the above noted, i have a friend that just pricelined an intenration ticket, saved $300 per ticket and the flight times couldn't be better if he picked the flights himself!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]