booking thru Easy Click Travel

jwh
By jwh,
in

I was planning to make a backup reservation on EasyClickTravel (per this site's suggestion - and using your link!). I can not tell if the Off Record hotel reservations are fully refundable (prior to 24 hours b4 arrival). Do you know if they are? If so, am I told the name of the hotel immediately after I book it? Thanks!

Here is the cancellation policy copied from EasyClickTravel Travel:

Hotel cancellations or changes made 24 hours prior to check in time (Noon local hotel time), will be subject to 1 night/s fee

No-show is subjected to 1 night/s fee

You should double check this for your dates of travel. If you use the REVERSE EasyClickTravel Travel tool (above highlighted in Yellow) you should be able to see the ID of the hotel before you buy.

Do note that different EasyClickTravel hotels have different cancellation policies (usually 24, 48, or 72 hours).

Although the above is poorly worded, you can cancel before the number of hours stated without penalty.

For anyone else reading this thread in the future, please use our EasyClickTravel link to begin any purchases you make.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]