Hotwire Hotel: HELP: 3.5* WDW area

mkymouse1928
By mkymouse1928,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I may be missing something, but what leads you to believe the above amenities and star rating match the Holiday Inn? I don't see that connection with anything on our lists (unless i'm overlooking it).

I'd think a better guess would be the DoubleTree. In the past it has had the amenities, star rating, and price mentioned above. However, the last report is that this hotel only showed a restaurant icon. It's quite possible that they reverted back to their original amenities, but it's also possible that this is an entirely different hotel. (my guess is the former scenario)

If you'd be happy with the DoubleTree at that price, you could always purchase the first nite of your stay, confirm that it is indeed the DoubleTree, and then purchase the remainder of your nites. Of course, if it's not the DoubleTree and a hotel you don't really want, you'll have to switch hotels after the first nite of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]