Priceline Hotel: Cabo San Lucas Help

simpy
By simpy,
in

Hi-

I am looking to go to Cabo 6/6-12th. I really want to find a nice place for a decent amount of money. Not sure about the All inclusive option, but I guess it is nice. Really want a nice pool area.

Any suggestions? Or is there a better place than Cabo to sit on the beach and relax. Has anyone bid on a hotel or resort on priceline for Cabo? Or Hotwire?

Thanks!

Priceline does not offer an all-inclusive option in their "name your own price" service. If you're looking for an all-inclusive you should search on HOTWIRE and look for the "ALL" icon which designates an all-inclusive property.

Does anything show up within your price range on HOTWIRE or do you want to forgo an all-inclusive and try Priceline?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

To comfortably bid you should be willing to accept a hotel anywhere within the shaded region... if not i would either 1) book direct (please use the links in our support page or 2) use HOTWIRE where at least you can take an educated guess as to the property you're purchasing.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]