Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Montreal Downtown Hotel

narci
By narci,
in

Looking to travel June 25th - June 27th 2007.

Can you help Identify this hotel please?

$99

3.5-star hotel in Downtown Montreal

Fitness, Restaurant, Business Centre, Hi-Speed Internet

BTW, how come every other week 4* are sub $100 but the Mon-Wed I am going is $169?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Prices are a function of supply and demand, so perhap there is a convention or some other event in the city during your dates, which is driving up hotel prices.

The above property has not yet been identified, but for just $10 more per nite how about the Le Meridien Versailles? :) The rate is $115/nite but there is no booking fee so it's only $10 more than the HOTWIRE property you're looking at above.

Does that work for your plans?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare.

The location for Le Meridien Versailles is a bit far off (relatively speaking) to where I want to be.

I did a little research on the wonderul site...there might be a chance this coyld be the ritz carlton..not sure.

The price for 4* on hotwire went up again. I search the net and there doesn't seem to be any events happening thr week I am there. weird.

Thanks again thereuare.

drubbs,

Please post the details of your result as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of this property/win when scanning the topic titles of the board. As well, many who user the search feature of the board filter by "search topic titles only" and when doing so your win will not be reflected for searches for the Ritz or for Montreal since those terms do not appear in a topic title on the board.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]