Hotwire Hotel: 2* Newark (North Bergen-Rockland County) Extended StayAmerica

prisha
By prisha,
in

hotel rates are dependant on a number of factors, do you have specific dates, a budget per night and a minimum star rating that you will accept? Since you're not from the area, how far from Ramsey will you commute to get a good deal? How many hotel changes are you willing to make?

hotel rates are dependant on a number of factors, do you have specific dates,

-yes. May 20th to june 3rd (approximately)

a budget per night

-yes. from 50 to 80

and a minimum star rating that you will accept?

-dont care so much but prefers with a kitchen and high speed internet

Since you're not from the area, how far from Ramsey will you commute to get a good deal?

-preferably near by till gets the hang of commute

How many hotel changes are you willing to make?

- willing to make changes, may be not everyday

I just did a HOTWIRE search for the dates of travel you provided, there is a 2* for $55 with the following amenity: Laundry. While this has not been confirmed, its possible that this could be the Extended Stay America in Upper Saddle River/Ramsey. The rack rate for this property is $89.99 per night. This single Laundry amenity is typical of the Extended Stay properties reported to this board. If you start a Priceline bid at the 2* level, there are several possibilities such as the Howard Johnson, Holiday Inn Express, and a few others that you may not be happy with for a lengthy stay. You'll also be near some of the best thin crust pizza in North Jersey: Kinchley's Tavern.

Even if I was able to match up amenities with a property on the list, I wouldn't buy 14 nights without being positive. You may want to test the waters by checking a variety of dates to see if this listing comes up and then possibly buy one or two nights to gain the identity of the property, then proceed accordingly.

Good luck, and if you proceed please use our HOTWIRE link :)

buy or wait...if I knew the answer to this, I would be trading on Wall Street :)

Seriously, this is covered somewhere on the board, I just can't access it right now....but my guess is that $55 is as good as it gets for an Extended Stay property in this area, so I might just stick my toe in the water before jumping in all the way!! Again, no guarantees!

good luck!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

There are two ESA properties in this zone, can you please provide the address of the one that you received, as well as the date(s) of your stay... we'll then add both to the topic title.

If you didn't, please remember to use our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The ESA property location :

Extended Stay America Meadowlands - Rutherford

112 State Highway 17

Ramsey, New Jersey07446

(201) 236-9996

we booked from 05/23 - 05/28

this forum has been great in providing the guidance. i used the link provided by you guys to book my stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]