Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTC) Le Parker Meridien

newguy62
By newguy62,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This matches both the Crowne Plaza and the Paramount, so either of those would be our best guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases you make.

You may also want to take a look at the Affinia Manhattan for $229... no booking fee, so only ~$10 more than the HOTWIRE option above.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Really it's to be near to music strip on West 48th - I'm looking to spend some money there. I understand the comments about Times Square generally and tend to agree. My personal favourite in NY was always the Righa Royal (Now the London) but good luck geting that at a good price.

Same general message applies... NYC is so compact and mass transit inexpensive and readily avialable that just about any midtown location should suit you fine. Would it be better to spend money ($25?, $50, $100?) to be around the block from the music stores when you could just as easily spend $2 (subway) or $7 (taxi) and be there in 5 minutes anyway?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]