Priceline Hotel: 3* Ft Lauderdale (West-Plantation) Las Palmas Hotel and Suites

rb-boddabing
By rb-boddabing,
in

My daughter is graduating on May 27th (Sunday of Memorial Day weekend) in Sunrise Florida. We are not very familiar with the area and we are thinking of staying in either Ft. Lauderdale or Hollywood for a three night stay. I am looking for a room perferably either a three or four star for about 125 a night. I've received emails from hotwire lately about price dropping at that time. Has anyone bid in that area lately and won a four star hotel at a good price?

please post your dates of travel and the Priceline zone(s) that are acceptable for you. I'm not sure what you might call a good price, but prices fluctuate based on many factors such as seasonality as well as how many unsold rooms are available for your dates.

Sorry, the dates are from May 25th through May 28th. Basically, Memorial Day weekend. I'm just wondering if that it a problem or not. I am looking for either a three or four star at Ft. Lauderdale. I'm not familiar with the area and since it's a graduation, I'll need to look to someplace for a dinner after the graduation. Thus, I would like to have a three or four star that hopefully has a restaurant. I hope to pay not more than 125 a night.

Well, that would be a follow-up... as it adds 'closure' to that thread and lets others know that you didn't pursue that stay, rahter than leave them wondering if you were successful and didn't post, booked direct, made other plans, cancelled the trip, etc.

Nobody will know to look here to see that you cancelled that trip, please add your comments to that thread and then bump this thread and we'll then have a look at the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I hope that I follow the proper procedure and post the follow up to this trip. I ended my bidding for a four star in either Ft. Lauderdale at the beach and the Plantation area. I then placed a bid for a three star at the beach or the Plantation area. Priceline accepted the offer and placed us at the Las Palmas Hotel and Suites which is at 3003 North University Drive at Sunrise.

Thank you for sharing your win and following up your thread. Can you confirm the details of the topic title and also add the price paid (in a reply to this thread) so that we can add that information to the title.

Enjoy your stay (and congratulations on your daughter's graduation)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]