By TRIGUY,
in

Below are some threads that you may want to read thru:

Should I Bid Early or Close to Arrival Date

Best Bid Time

How Far In Advance?

When To Bid

How Far In Advance Should you Bid

As it costs nothing to bid, you can start right away if your plans are 100% firm, but if not successful i would bid every 4 weeks or so (not every 72 hours or even once per week).

Any chance you can change or remove your signature pic entirely? It's size is a bit out of place for this board and makes it harder for others to read. Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi Triguy! We sailed from Tampa in July 2003. We bid about a month out and got the Tampa Hilton Westshore for $52 plus tax, for one night. This was a nice hotel and EXCELLENT service, I mean EXCELLENT! The guy that drove the airport shuttle was so nice, he actually took us to a fun bar and introduced us to the bar staff and several people, which made us feel right at home, then came and picked us up at bar closing. It was by far one of the most pleasant hotel stays I have ever had. I believe the usual rate for this hotel was around $140, so I feel we got a really great deal. Good luck and have sailing!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]