Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Airport OHare North) Hilton OHare

greyanimal
By greyanimal,
in

Please help identify this hotel.

"4-star hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD North"

"Customer Favorite"- no identifiers that I can see-- "nice hotel"; one review listed "what I would expect from a five-star hotel"

amenities listed: airport shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet

Thank you

Thanks for the dates.

Having built a Hotwire package for your dates there is a match with the Hilton O'Hare

This is NOT a guarantee that it is that hotel but is usually a good indicator.

It doesn't exactly match the hotwire list but at times they add on amenities to muddy the waters.

BTW I'm no expert at this so buyer beware!

I just booked the following on Hotwire

4-star hotel in O'Hare Intl Airport ORD North

$109 per night for 5/18 thru 5/20

amenities listed: airport shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high-speed internet

also listed as a "Customer Favorite"

Note: I wanted to stay downtown and had what I thought was an opportunity for one night 5/19 at what looked like the W Chicago (4* Chicago-Loop) for $ 242 (spec. 3 adults/ 1 child). I went through the booking process multiple times (credit card entry, etc.) only to receive the slap at the end-- "itinerary no longer available" "error #111". I can understand one decline, but I tried on two separate dates (4/25 and 4/26) and was denied each time. Why should Hotwire post an unavailable listing? Kind of annoying.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]