Hotwire Hotel: HELP: 4* Hotel in Oak Brook - Downer's Grove

Hokie4Life
By Hokie4Life,
in

I found a 4-star hotel in Oak Brook - Downers Grove (SW Suburbs) for $56/night for a stay of July 1 and check out on July 5. The amenities listed are restaurant, pool and fitness center. It's also listed as Customer Favorite.

Any ideas as to what hotel this could be?

Thanks in advance!!

Eric

PS -- to thereuare, are you a UM alumnus? Fan? I work for the University of Michigan. =)

Some of the Customer Comments talk about convenient to shopping and the nice view from the hotel. This leads me to believe that the hotel has to have so decent height to it. Not able to narrow it down much, but i would guess the Marriott, Renaissance, or Hyatt Regency Oak Brook. I don't know the area at all so hard for me to gain add'l insight, but maybe a local may know more and add their thoughts. I'll try to hunt more later.

Yes, i'm an alumnus (which would also make me a fan by default). Was up there last in September to watch the spanking we gave ND! Need another trip soon though for some Zingerman's, Blimpy Burger, BeBimBob, and Stucchis. I bet the weather there is going to turn for the better real soon, huh? Man i miss spring in AA!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I use Hotwire quite a bit for traveling on business. I am local to Chicago but I have had alot of co-workers travel in and book via hotwire. They have stayed at an Embassy Suites that was listed as a customer favorite. It is located on Butterfield Rd about 2 miles west of Rt 83 and 1/2 mile east of the Highland Ave (a major interchange with Interstate 88). It actually backs up to the North side of of the Highway. Very close to a lot of restaurants and two major shopping centers.

There is also a Sheraton (4 PTS) on 22nd street that is literally down the street (heading East) from the Embassy Suites nearer Rt83 that comes up as either a 3 or 3.5* via Hotwire. I did not book these rooms myself but I know the Embassy Suites was a Customer Favorite. They have also stayed a few Wyndams from Hotwire in this area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]