Hotwire Hotel: Deals on hotwire

Mrs P
By Mrs P,
in

I found a deal I liked about 10 days ago on hotwire - and now it's gone!! Infact there's nothing coming up for my dates in the area we wanted :)

Is it possible that another deal may come up in the next few months? Travel is early Sept, but I don't want to leave it too late and get stuck!

Also this is a priceline question - can you bid on the US site if you don't have a US address? I'm from Australia. Thanks!!

Ok I just found the deal again, $4 a night more, but when I looked into the likely hotel I discovered a $22/night parking fee! Eek! So I think I'll pass.

So really I've answered my own question - deal was not there about 4 hours ago, has reappeared!!

Also this is a priceline question - can you bid on the US site if you don't have a US address? I'm from Australia. Thanks!!

This thread has the answer and how to accomplish this (and it's not just for Canadians.)

Deals on Hotwire can come and go with alarming speed.

If your plans are firm and you can ID or are happy with the hotel and price on HOTWIRE then book it.!

If you need help then we need your travel dates and area you are looking to stay.

We can move the topic if you follow up with a priceline win or question.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]