FL Orlando Crowne Plaza Downtown

trentslori
By trentslori,
in

FL Orlando Lexington Orlando City Place Downtown

Just thought I'd update this to say that this hotel was ultra contemporary. We had a double queen room in this non-smoking hotel. It was one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. Everyone was friendly. Wide, flat-screen tv, robes, loofa in the bathroom, friendly room service. I will say that they do charge a $5.95 per day resort fee which is common in Florida. Also parking charges, very common for downtowns. Yet another happy Priceline experience!

• 4 years later...

This property is now the Orlando Crowne Plaza Downtown.

Not a 3.5 star hotel by any means. Arrived late and was told there were only king bed rooms. Asked a few questions and was told there was an accessible room. Room floor was filthy and bed close to window had black stuff all over the sheets and under the pillows. Still not sure if it was bugs or debris. Went back down and was given another room with 2 beds (miraculously available). This room was decent with the exception of a dirty carpet. Went to bed and the fun began...noisy interstate, train blasting horn all night long, neighbor coughing and upstairs moving furniture. Horrible experience.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]