Hotwire Hotel: Recent Hotwire Purchases

ajones
By ajones,
in

Hello All. Being new to the board, I hope I am positing this information in the correct place. During March-I used hotwire a 4*-Hilton Head Hilton Oceanfront Resort $69 per night. Great deal. Pleasantly surprised. During April-3*-North Myrtle Beach Sands Ocean Club-$92 per night-would not recommend. For June 10-14. just purchased a 4*-Hyatt Orlando $136 per night. From Looking at the website we are going to be pleasantly surprised as well. Overall, I would recommend using Hotwire and have found Better Bidding a great resource.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When you have a moment, please post each of your wins as a separate topic in the corresponding state category... including the nighly rate, dates, and amenities shown before your purchase. You can still view all of this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

We looking forward to hearing about, and helping with, your future travel purchases.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]