Hotwire Hotel: Help identify 3.5 star White House-Capitol Hill

LoneStar
By LoneStar,
in

Boutique, Fitness Center, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby. May 23-25, $107. Any ideas?

Any other tips about opaque bidding in DC? This is the only interesting thing popping up on Hotwire for these dates. Is Hotwire inventory a good predictor of Priceline inventory in DC (like it is elsewhere)? Are there any good discount alternatives to priceline and hotwire in DC?

Thanks.

The Washington Court Hotel has previously been seen with this amenity cobination (although most recently without Boutique, Tennis, and Golf icons)... but that would still be our best guess (although a little less confident in it given the amenity icons being different on the previous report for this property... although taking another look it is the same $107 price as when the last user reported winning the Washington Court (i'll leave it to you to decide if that is significant or not :) ).

Thanks in advance for using our HOTWIRE link to begin any purchases.

You can also try EasyClickTravel and Quickbook, but i doubt either will have anything/much in the sub-$100 area.

Let us know how it geos and/or what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same set of amenities for $89 on 7/14, however the parlor room / pull out sofa thing has me a bit worried....

There is a 3* in the same area for same price on my date but it has not been identified it seems based on past threads... (pool, restaurant, laundry)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]