HNL - 5/9-5/14

aggiealum
By aggiealum,
in

Thinking about going the bidding route for a rental car for my stay in HNL during this time. My friend who's also going won a midsized for $17/d from Alamo. Just out of curiosity, which car rental agencies does priceline (or hotwire) use out of HNL airport? Oh, forgot to mention, she upgraded to a convertible for $30/d after winning the bid.

Almost all of the major companies have a presence in all the major airports... HNL included.

Is the Car Rental company important to you, as out of all the travel services (airfare, hotel, car rental), car rental is generally viewed as the least important as to which supplier you get.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't have a preference for the major ones, but I noticed on the airport site that there are 2 that I've never heard of. I'd prefer to deal with the national brands in case there are problems. I guess I would just like a piece of mind that priceline only deals with the major brands.

From the Priceline website:

The nation's top five rental car companies (Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz and National) participate in priceline's Name Your Own Price service

From HOTWIRE:

Hotwire Discount Rate rentals offer specially negotiated hot Rates from the leading agencies in the car-rental business: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz and National.

Taking the above into consideration, i don't seem to recall any wins from any of the 'non-majors' in the industry.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]