Priceline Hotel: Assistance Please: 1* or 2*, Ft. Lauderdale, 4/25-5/9

aaroncolorado
By aaroncolorado,
in

I believe I found the Extended Stay Deluxe Cypress Creek (a 2* hotel with the only listed amenity being laundry facilities) on hotwire.com for $39 per night for the dates I want. I want to get this (or any other comparable hotel) for cheaper (approximately $30) using Priceline if possible.

Hotel category: 1* or 2*

Location: Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, or nearby these ares (Miami & West Palm Beach too far)

Price: less than $40 per night.

Dates: April 25th, 2007- May 9th, 2007 (two full weeks exactly)

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me some bidding assistance on how to go about doing this. Thanks! =)

The above areas you've listed that you're willing to stay are regions... can you let us know which zones within each your region you're willing to stay. For example, within Ft Lauderdalet the zones are Coral Springs, Downtown, Airport, Beach, etc, etc.

It would be helpful if you posted them like this:

Ft Lauderdale

Downtown

Airport

Miramar

Hollywood

etc

etc

(any other zones within this area you're willing to stay)

Boca Raton

Boca Raton

Deerfield Beach

Under each region only list the zones you're willing to stay.

What priceline considers to be 1* may or may not be comparable to the hotel you've identified above... do you want to take the risk of bidding 1* (since we wont' know the hotel received until after you're committed to it) or would you prefer to keep your bidding at 2* or better?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dates: April 25th - May 9th (two full weeks)

Acceptable Areas:

Ft Lauderdale:

Coral Springs

Downtown Ft Lauderdale

Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL)

Ft Lauderdale Beach Area

Ft Lauderdale North

Pompano Beach

Boca Raton:

Boca Raton - North Deerfield Beach

Deerfield Beach

Price: As inexpensive as possible (preferably <$40 per night)

Star Rating: 2*

Thanks for any bidding assistance I am able to receive!

I'd try as follows:

Select 2* Coral Springs, bid $20, if rejected close browser and reaccess priceline however you did previoulsy.

Select 2* Downtown Ft Lauderdale, bid $20, if rejected close browser and reaccess priceline however you did previoulsy.

Select 2* Ft Lauderdale Airport (FLL), bid $20, if rejected close browser and reaccess priceline however you did previoulsy.

Select 2* Ft Lauderdale Beach Area, bid $20, if rejected close browser and reaccess priceline however you did previoulsy.

Select 2* Ft Lauderdale North, bid $20, if rejected close browser and reaccess priceline however you did previoulsy.

Select 2* Pompano Beach, bid $20, if rejected close browser and reaccess priceline however you did previoulsy.

Select 2* Coral Springs and Downtown...

Bid $22, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Airport and Beach...

Bid $22, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* North and Pompano...

Select 2* Coral Springs and Beach...

Bid $24, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Airport and Pompano...

Bid $24, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* North and Downtown...

Select 2* Boca Raton...

Bid $25, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Deefield...

Bid $25, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Airport and Downtown...

Bid $26, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* North and Beach...

Bid $26, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Coral Springs and Pompano...

Select 2* Airport and Downtown and North...

Bid $28, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Beach and Coral Springs and Pompano...

Bid $28, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Airport and Beach and Downtown...

Bid $30, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* North and Coral Springs and Pompano...

Bid $30, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 2* Boca Raton and Deerfield...

Bid $30.

It's not clear from your original post if you'd like to go over $30 at this point in time... if you wold and the above fails, post back and we'll continue onward.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

In the past, I've won Ft. Lauderdale( Davie, Weston, Plantation)( not sure what zone this is called) for 25.00. Its the Homestead suites. Please read my review before deciding. Its a 2* but very no frills. I've stayed in a lot nicer 2* in other places.

You also want to be aware sometimes( not often) there is a parking charge. Case in Point, we just returned for the Bahia Mar( a 3* and parking was 22.00 a day).

Happy Travelling, Randi
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]