Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Hollywood - West Hollywood) Hyatt

ItsMeUC
By ItsMeUC,
in

My sister and I are going to L.A. April 1-6. We have plans with family April 3-6 but would like to stay in the L.A. area the first 2 nights for sight-seeing. We would like to walk Venice beach up to Santa Monica, see the Chinese theater, Hollywood blvd, Rodeo drive... Does anyone have an idea which area I should bid on and which * level? We are renting a car from LAX and will have to park it also. If you are a local, is there anything else you would recommend we do while we're there?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like a great trip! The areas I would pick are Beverly Hill first and Hollywood-West Hollywood second.Things to do in Beverly Hills - Highlights on Rodeo Drive are Harry Winstons & Tiffany's jewelers. Spagos or Beverly Hills Hotel are restaurants I enjoy going to when I am in the area...breakfast or lunch are more affordable.

In Hollywood, just going up and down Hollywood and Sunset Blvd are experiences. You can get free tickets to many shows and pilots on www.audiencesunlimited.com or www.tvtix.com. Also there are many studio tours...I've heard Paramount and Warner Bros. are great....and of course Universal Studios but that takes a whole day. I think the website is www.seeingstars.com which tells of different studio tours. Hope this helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]