Hotwire Hotel: 2*, Fort Lauderdale Beach

dmk
By dmk,
in

We don't generally see many 2* hotels on the board because they don't represent as good of as value/savings as the higher rated hotels. However, in your case rates are very high at all levels. Do you know of a specific event or convention that is in town?

Don't know the specific hotel this represents, but at $89/nite if i didn't need to be in that specific area i would stay in another nearby zone in a nicer hotel for half the price. Do you need to be in this exact area or did you simply want to be 'by the beach'?

If it's any help, Homewood Suites is the type of hotel that Hotwire typically rates as 2*, so i would expect something along those lines (although i don't think this particular property is a Homewood Suites).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am leaving on a cruise the next day. I only want to be in some proximity to the aitport and Port Everglades. I have been trying on Priceline since past October and no luck. I don't know what event is going on March 4th eventhough I have checked. I'd be interested to know since most hotels are showing, sold out.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]