Hotwire Hotel: 2* Philadelphia (Airport PHL) Extended StayAmerica

wackodacko
By wackodacko,
in

It was $63 including taxes..the hotel is your run-of-the-mill Extended Stay America hotel - weird smells in the hallways but i guess its doable if youre on a budget. clean bathrooms, etc. I would recommend it if you're on a short term stay. Like 1-3 days. BEcause they only clean the room once every 7 days (same sheets, same towels, etc) what the!?

Good thing Im only staying 1 night - ask for free shampoo at the front desk of all ESA hotels cuz its not provided in the bathroom (only soap is)

I dont know what ameneties were present since all i did was sleep for 1 night (didnt try to look for laundry or vending machines or anything)

THe room had a full kitchen - stove, pots, pans, utensils, full sized big fridge and microwave.

The sucky part of my stay was i parked my rental car right infront of the main door, and when i woke up in the morning, someone had smashed in the rear window and stolen my GPS (which was hidden in my glove compartment) they left my hat and my radar detector. good thing all my bags and laptops were in the hotel room with me. The front desk lady said it happens often. they have no cameras, and a police report just consists of the policeman giving you an INCIDENT # over the phone, and thats it. It LOOKED pretty safe from the outside, but there was no guard posted, or any cameras, or any gate..so I guess thats considered an unsafe part of philly. the manager said they couldnt offer us reimbursement of lost items ($500 value) or room refund or nothing.

I dont know what ameneties were present since all i did was sleep for 1 night

We're not really concerned with the amenities offered by the hotel as much as we are the amenities that HOTWIRE shows to be associated with this hotel.

You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]