Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify this 3* Disneyland South

babytigidi
By babytigidi,
in

Hi There,

I'm new to the boards but have been lurking for a long time - I've actually booked in the past using both hotwire and priceline (of course I used the requested links to book!) but this time I need help identifying a hotel!

It is listed as 3* disneyland south for $83/night from May 12-17 2007

The amenities are:

Exercise

Pool

Restaurant

Business Centre

Laundry

Tennis

I am using hotwire because we need a room for FOUR adults (so two queen beds) and priceline has the little disclaimer stating the rooms are only for two adults - is there any way around this? I like hotwire but it would be nice to have my options open!

Your help is MUCH MUCH MUCH appreciated!

Thanks!

Besides using our links (which is important!) please also post your wins (as it's equally as important!)

Unfortunately the property above has not been identified. My initial guess was the Holiday Inn, but i do see a hotel with the Holiday Inn's amenities appear on other dates, so not very confident in that guess.

There is no way to guarantee quad occupancy with Priceline.

Have you also checked EasyClickTravel?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi There!

Thanks for the reply! I have looked at EasyClickTravel travel but it is MUCH more than this hotel on hotwire - I'm just a little worried about which one it might be and how far from Disneyland it is!

I never posted before because I was just a lurker and didn't have an account but I will definitely post my results in the future!

Any thoughts on how I could go about trying to figure out what hotel this is, or should I just bite the bullet and go for it?

What if I were to buy one night - is there normally the option to extend for longer nights? Just in case its really too far!

Thanks for your help!

It could be either... i don't see any mention of Tennis on the Doubletree website, but as the amenity icons is Tennis nearby it is subject to interpretation just how close nearby it needs to be to qualify. I mentioned the Holiday Inn above, but as also noted, these amenities are quite common so can be just about anything.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I booked this hotel, with same ammenities. Couldn't figure it out here, so took a chance. I'm writing from our room right now, with free wifi!

It's the Holiday Inn on Manchester, as someone previously guessed. We are thrilled with it, the pool is great, free parking and the room is clean and decent size.

We paid $59 a night for 5/12 and 5/13.

Thanks!

Leana

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]