Decent deal on a system, my sister bought one today at my suggestion:

Dell 4550

Pentium 4 2.4Ghz

128 MB

30 Gig HD

32MB Video Card (64MB +$20)

CD-RW Drive

$599 - $50 Instant Rebate - $100 Mail In Rebate = $449

This deal is available thru their small business division, but your "business" can be your first and last name. The rebate comes payable to the business name, so i recommend you use your correct name if you don't have a business.

You'll also probably want add'l memory down the road, but the memory for this computer is non-proprietary, so it's much cheaper to buy from a place like crucial (assuming you or a friend knows how to add the memory to a computer).

Any questions or have trouble configuring to the above price, feel free to reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, just looked at the "home" section of the Dell website and they have a great one (the one below your model) P4 2.0 for $699 which includes free shipping, 17" moniter and on top, a $100 mail in rebate.

This is for one of my friends at my university.

I actually use a P2 labtop (believe it or not) and it is lightening fast on our wireless network.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]